June faves.



I know it's not the end of the month, but almost! This month I've been traveling a little bit and because I had to pack myself in my small (but still pretty packable) suitcase I had to decide what I am taking with me and what not. And this way I found things that I can't imagine my trip without. 

Rose petal luxury hand cream 
My friend bought it in Kew Gardens two months ago while everything was blooming and the entire garden smelled with roses. But I completely forgot about it after I put it in my bag and somehow magically it disappear in it and I just found it this month. Cream itself is slightly to greasy as for me but because I have extremely dry hands it doesn't bothered me. 

Bourjois Paris healthy balance unifying powder 
It's one of my favourite powders ever! I am using one in the colour light beige and it's perfect for my skin tone. It contains Sharon fruit that is suppose to hydrates skin and Yuzu fruit that prevents shining. For me it's only important that it doesn't look cakey. In winter when I'm pale I like to use it as a light bronzer. 

Le boho bleu necklaces
It's brand name of polish designer that creates beautiful but still simple jewellery. It's brass plated with 24 carat gold. I only have triangle and round necklaces, but in near future I will definitely purchase more shapes. It matches to every outfit because of simplicity.

Yves rocher 3 in 1 eye pencil 
I don't know what's wrong with me but I don't look good in mascaras and I am not using them often. But because I like to define my eyes I had to find something that I will like. And this is my favourite product. You can use it as kohl, liner or shadow. It's perfect. I love to use it on my water lines. 

Sally Hansen Shore Enough 
What's better than a classic nude colour? It's my go to everyday nail polish. It last on my nails about 4-5 days without chipping. 

D&G 3 L'imperatrice
I am not good at describing perfumes so: top notes: Rhubarb, Red Currant, Juicy Kiwi Accord. As for me it's amazing. Slightly flowery with juicy notes. It's perfect for summer time. When I am wearing this I got many complements. 

Bijou Brigitte ring 
What I can say about it? I love it. It's so delicate and simple, as my necklaces. I am even more happy because my best friend has same one. 

Maybelline Color Tattoo Permanent Taupe
I'm all the time in hurry and this product is timesaver. I just put my finger in it and smash around my eyelids and that's all! It's so perfect for smokey eye look. And, seriously, I much more prefer to use it with just my finger than play with brushes. 

Benefit girl meets pearl
I just got it, as a sample, but I will definitely buy it after using this tiny one. The formula is really light and it gives me a natural, healthy, pinky glow on my cheeks. I think it's much easier to use liquid highlighter than powder one. And the size is perfect to just throw it in the bag. 

What's Your favourites this month? 

Love,
Liliann 




Share:

1 komentarze