Tea reflections




Sometimes, after all day being in rush, the only thing I can think about is tea. Black tea, green tea, white tea! There are so many possibilities. I must admit: I love tea. Specially green. I love to start my day with a tea and then end with it. It's my own personal addiction. But from all types of addictions I think this one is the most positive. 

I am drinking tea since I can remember. When I was younger my mom was doing one for me in the morning before school. When I grew up and was in high school I always tried to woke up earlier to have time to slowly drink tea. I just felt better and more relaxed, even with the idea of sitting 8 hours in the school bench. 






But, besides my big love to teas I also love mugs. I suppose it's because of my mom. Every year, every summer, we go to flea market in our city. There are few stalls there with real, thin porcelain. And this is my mom's obsession. Every year she buys new teacup. We have already about five or more. Each is different. One has flower details all around. The other one has just one leaf on the side. One has some countryside view. They all unique and special. Each tells different story. When I want to feel special, I take one from dresser and try to imagine who drank from it. In what situation he was, what he felt. What he was drinking and thinking whilst doing this! And then realisation of passing time together with the action of drinking, relax me so deeply that I want to sit with this cup in my hand for ages. 




What makes You calm and relaxed? 

Love, 
Liliann

Share:

7 komentarze

  1. your little teacups are so cute! i'm a huge fan of black and green tea, but i really don't like white tea - i think it's just not strong enough for me!
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Maybe You should try short time infuse. After short infusing something in tea is not tying with something (in each tea is something different if you know what I mean) and then tea is energising. After long infusing tea became more relaxing and less strong.

      Usuń
  2. i need to get myself some cute tea cups! i drink tea pretty much every day as well, love it!

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you for your appreciation! Drinking tea is like a small ceremony.

      Usuń
  3. What a wonderful tradition! I really like tea too, I'm going to try to make more time for it. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Found your blog through Niomi's blog! Love the post! I only recently started really liking tea, this post definitely made me want to get more tea cups and try out different types of tea :)
    Thanks for sharing!
    http://lilytalkss.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I'm so glad You had a minute to come here! Thank You very much.

      Usuń