So that history will never end, can never start.

So that history will never end, can never start...


The clock is working.
Hands are moving clockwise,
time is passing 
History goes ahead. 

The simple fault of clock can't stop it.

The clock is working.
Hands are moving forward,
things are getting older
closer to the end.

The simple fault of clock can't stop it.

The clock is working.
Countdown has started. 
History draws to a close,
Time run out.

And the simple fault of clock couldn't stop it.


Share:

8 komentarze

  1. Hello :) I love this, it is so true! No matter what happens time keeps ticking on but there is no point of thinking of regrets from the past and no point to spend now by worrying about the future. Life for today and make memories now, while you can control it!

    Check out my lifestyle blog :) ps, im following you!
    www.sisterhoodofsilver.blogspot.co.uk

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank You so much for coming here! I love Your blog.

      Usuń
  2. Wow, very nice! I have to say, I love your photos, you are really talented! Will definitely keep checking your blog! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I'm so happy You like it. Thank You very much!

      Usuń
  3. U write well! Keep it up! Much love!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank You so much for coming here! I really appreciate it.

      Usuń
  4. This is such a beautiful post. I love the poem and the message it gives.

    Beth x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank You so much! I was really afraid of posting something so personal as poem. But after so many positive comments I feel more confident.

      Usuń