Woman wears skirt.


Being twenty is tricky. Am I suppose to start wearing more mature clothes? Or am I allowed to still wear skater skirts? I don't know. Some people say that it depends on age, some that on situation. Being honest with You I am not sure about this rules. At least once a week I have this problem. If this skirt isn't too short? Or maybe I look childish?

skirt- Zara

skirt- Zara

I try not to give myself a label. Ok. I'm twenty but it doesn't mean that I'm to old for some types of clothes. Or I'm a student. Does it mean I should wear smart clothes all the time?

skirt- H&M 

I like to use my "and". I'm a girl (so I can wear skater skirts to look girly) and I'm a woman (a pencil skirt would be perfect to show my figure) and I'm a lover of beach (flowing maxi skirt) and a theatre lover (smart, longer pleated skirt) and I want to have fun (green pleather skirt).

skirt- Zara

I like to have in my wardrobe skirts in every style. So that I can feel however I want. Mainly I just want to feel extremely comfortable and throw on me something practical (not translucent, not easily creasing, from soft material). 


skirt-Zara

How about You? 

Love,
Liliann

Share:

6 komentarze

  1. Hi Lilian! I am 21 and I haven't really changed my style. I think my tastes have changed a bit over time, but don't feel like you have to grow up. It's only a number after all! Sometimes I wear something that is a bit more formal for the occasion but I still wear what I love otherwise I wouldn't feel like me if that makes sense!

    www.sisterhoodofsilver.blogspot.co.uk

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Probably You're right. But I still find it really hard. Thank You for reading and responding! Love u.

      Usuń
  2. I haven't really changed my style either too much. I guess just wear what you like! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank You so much for reading my post! I really appreciate your opinion.

      Usuń
  3. seriously just wear whatever you like! age shouldn't give you any limits!


    Much Love | Trillu.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank You so much!. I will try to always be myself. But You know environment pressure..

      Usuń