Oh, come running.


'' So come running, come running, come running through rivers,
come running, come running through rivers with me,
Oh, come running, come running, come running through rivers,
We'll show them what living should be. ''


And I am running. Maybe not through rivers (as beautiful Carrie Hope Fletcher sings), but I try to escape from bustles of cities.


 One of my friend said that she can't focus on learning at home. There are too many distracting things around. But every time she goes outside she keeps on finding how beautiful parks can be. And there she's noticing the sun lights, shades, how grass is green. 


And I have the same. I love nature. There is nothing better than amazing view near the sea. White rocks, warm sand and water..


Do You have any such places where you can run to?

Love,
Liliann

Share:

11 komentarze

  1. I wish I could run somewhere like this! SO BEAUTIFUL! The sea is so calming!

    Jade

    http://www.accidentallyjade.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Oh wow the scenery is absolutely breathtaking!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank You! Would You belive that this turquoise water is in England? ;)

      Usuń
  3. This is a wonderful escape Lillian! Sadly, I do not have anywhere to go that is as beautiful as your place. I hope you are well and I am sorry that I have been away. Much love, Silver xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Those photos are beautiful! They're so peaceful and pretty, you're lucky to live by such a stunning place
    Liberty xx - www.fashionablef00d.blogspot.co.uk

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Actually, I don't live near this place, but I think it's worth driving hundred miles to see such beautiful landscape. Thanks for comment. ;)

      Usuń
  5. I love beautiful places like this! Your photos are really pretty!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. How beautiful! I love all the pictures and feel the same as your friend. Once I get outside I notice all the great things of nature. I like to run inside though on a treadmill.

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. The pictures are beautiful!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank You! But photos are great because this place is simply stunning. :)

      Usuń
  8. These images are so stunning! Lovely!

    Let me know what you think of my new post xxx

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń