Woman wears summer shoes.

shoes - Apia

There is a proverb that: hands and shoes tell everything about the person. I can totally agree with it. There is no excuse to have a dirt under your nails (I'm not thinking about time when you're working in ground etc.) and dirt on your shoes. My mom always repeats that I should take care of them and clean them from time to time. If you're cleaning your shoes and impregnating them ,that must mean you're a solid person and responsibility is nothing strange to you. I like to take care of my shoes, but without any lies, it takes a lot of time! So I'm so happy that the summer is finally here and I can just sweep the dirt with one move from my thin, small summer shoes. 

shoes- Ecco

The only problem I have with such shoes is that my feet not really cooperate with them. They all have a thin sole and after few hours of walking in them, my feet gets scratches and blisters, that heals very slowly and painfully.

shoes- Gino Rossi

But summer lasts so short! And I am able to sacrifice myself, during this few weeks of warm sunshine, to show as many inches of my body as it's possible, to produce as many vitamin D as I can, so it lasts me through the entire winter until the next summer time.

shoes- Zara

Love,
Liliann

Share:

4 komentarze

  1. I learnt to clean shoes from my mom who is very particular about it!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I'm so glad and thankful to someone who created moms!

      Usuń
  2. I love your taste in shoes to much!!!!

    Haha my mom was/is the same, she always makes me take care of them and is SUPER clean on my having clean shoes!

    Jade

    http://www.accidentallyjade.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. seems to me like without our moms we would walk in dirty shoes! Thanks for comment. ;)

      Usuń