Chia pudding.

I am not a morning person. I loveee sleeping. Laying in bed and looking on ceiling. Checking my phone, slowly trying to became alive again. But, like every other person I must wake up and do stuff. Happily, as a student, I still have one more month of holidays, but because I know that some of you are already in schools, I decided to show you my favourite quick breakfast! It's super simple, literally just takes few seconds. And you are doing it the night before, so that the other day you can quickly take it from the fridge and voile! You can eat.This way you're saving time for different things like.. sleeping! 


Ingredients:
glass of milk (cow, soy, rice)
few spoons of chia seeds
any choice of fruits 
optional: honey, maple syrup


Mix chia seeds with milk and add chopped fruits. If you prefer more sweet version just add some sugar, honey or maple syrup. Put bowl in fridge for night and the next day it will have consistency of pudding. 



 Chia seeds are a great source of fibre and it's loaded with lots of antioxidants, that fight against radicals, which can damage molecules in cells and contribute to ageing and diseases like cancer. They also contain omega-3 fatty acids and many others benefits great for our body. 


 I hope that I don't have to explain how fruits are important. But I will quickly mention few benefits of each fruit: 
Banana is a great source of carbs, this great ones, that will slowly get into your blood system. It also full of magnesium and potassium that is important for blood pressure, muscle pains and heart rate. Many of us forgot that they also contain vitamin C! 


Nectarines are low in carbs, but full of vitamin A (immune system, good vision and skin) , vitamin E (antioxidant) and flavonoids.  


Oranges, lemons are great source of vitamin C, fibre, potassium and choline that support heart health.
 

Pear is full of flavonoids, vitamin E and carotene that helps with skin look. It's also important to eat it with skin, because just the skin contain more goodies than entire pear
  


 Let me know if You will try this! 

Love,
Liliann










Share:

0 komentarze