Find your own style.



Since I remember, I loved watching fashion related videos and tv programs. But one thing, that I never liked about them, were fashion rules that they claimed. You can't wear this, if you're like this, you can't wear that, if you're like that.


 Right now, when I am older and I hope, I have some interesting fashion sense, I understand that it's not like this. The reason, to watch such programs, is just to find some inspiration. Not to learn any fashion rules.


 Fashion is created because of people. Someone started wearing sheer white blouse (just with bra underneath) and on the beginning it was ridiculous. But after few weeks, everyone loved it and was coping it. Same with jeans fabric. In past, it was normal to wear blue jeans with blue shirt. Few years later it became a big mistake. And then again, it's trendy! Right now, you will be really cool ,if you're wearing different jeans colours at once.


 My big wish is that everyone will wear what they like. If you like skinny jeans ,but your body shape is fuller than others, don't care! Rock them babe! Watch fashion videos, but just to find some new ideas, how to wear hats, scarfs, shoes etc. Don't be angry on yourself, because you're not so skinny. Don't listen that you can't wear some type of blouse, because your body will look worse. You like it, wear it. You like pink, wear it.


 Create your own, incredible style. Mix and match different styles to create THIS one. Fashion should be all about fun. It should be comfortable (for most of time), classy and unique. Unique for you, because not many other people will wear 'this' blouse with 'this' jeans.


And remember, love yourself. As I love You. 

Love,
Liliann



 clippings are from 'marie claire december 2014'. I do not own them.










Share:

5 komentarze

  1. great post dear! I love your blog:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I love your blog! have a nice weekend:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I think the images of the clippings are so powerful with relation to the message you're getting across. I'm not one to adhere to fashion rules as well, but I do find it an increasingly hard pressure to cope with, what with being part of the style bloggosphere. This one's such an inspirational and motivational little post, so thank you, Liliann. Enjoy your weekend!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I completed with the point you've put across, it's so important that we just wear what we want and just ignore the 'rules'!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Awesome post!

    http://thegaragestarlets.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń