Christmas Eve GRWM!

Christmas is almost here! Yesterday I bought beautiful huge Christmas tree (there is no way I could accept false one). Together with my mom we managed to pull the tree to our place. Till now I feel pain in my arms. 




I decided to try one of the classic looks for Christmas Eve. Statement lips in bright red color (is there more Christmas color?), gold eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. 




I started with putting foundation. In my previous grwm as a foundation I used la Roche Posay mattifying mouse foundation. And it's still my favourite, but when it's getting colder and colder my face tend to be dry and every dry patch is easy to notice. So in winter time I like to mix two foundations. Both from Vichy: DermaBlend and teint idéal. First one is corrective and covers everything, second one is nicely highlighting your face. This mix is really moisturising. 






On my eyes I decided to put Maybelline color tattoo in two colours: on and on Bronze (gold sparkly) and permanent taupe in the crease to create delicate smokey look. 



As a mascara I used benefit they're real. It's everyday light mascara and it combine great with rimmel liquid eyeliner. On lips: Lip Impact crayon from Oriflame. 


It's just the proposition and probably I will change my mind about the makeup and outfit ten times until the actual Christmas Eve. But I had really nice time playing with makeup, photos and outfits. Hope you will also find Christmas preparations as a fun, not just obligation.




Wish You merry Christmas! 

Love,
Liliann

Share:

4 komentarze