Spring make-up products.



Spring is officially in calendars and almost fully seeable in life. I can already feel some sunshine on my face, so sun creams and protectors are back in my everyday routine. (I know I should use it every day, but I am just a human and my memory is sooo bad.) Because it is warmer and my face is easier getting sweaty so my makeup routine also must change, for lighter, brighter and quicker. Do You also have this feeling that in winter time days lasted longer and slower, while now every minute is so precious and passes so quickly? Anyway, today I would like to show You some of the products I am using right now.


As a base/primer I love L’Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer. Nice lady in the shop said that it can be used in two ways. First, as a classic base/ primer to highlight and smooth everything before applying foundation, or as a classic highlighter (on cheeks, nose and so on) after applying foundation. And I like it both way. First way is making foundation more luminous, lucid and lighter. Second way is just as nice as every highlighter can be besides it is super light and naturally glows because it is in cream consistency and not in a powder.  


I like to keep my foundations super light when it is warm outside (thick consistency tends to clog my pores) so I decided to try this L’Oreal Nude Magique CC Cream. It neutralize any redness. On the very beginning it is green and while rubbing it into the skin the microcapsules that contains pigments dissolve and “match up to your skin color”. It nicely align everything, maybe doesn’t cover much, but I can solve this problem with concealer.


I have no idea why I found L’Oreal products so tempting this season, but I have another their product that suits to me. It is Lumi Magique Highlighting Concealer. There are three colors variations. 1,2 and 3. I tried two of three. 2 is a light pink color and 1 is a classic light beige color. Both of them are nice under my eyes to cover dark circles and highlight top of my nose. It doesn’t move through the day and stay for a pretty long time. The longest I still had it on was 8 full hours. Pretty impressive.


For my brows I am using (I promise it is last their product!) L’Oreal Brow Artist Shaper. On one side you can find coloring pen when on the other wax. On the nut there is also a little brush. It is also available in three colors. I am using the Brunette one, as for having blond hairs I have naturally dark eyebrows and this match to me perfectly. 


To set everything I like to use Paese Rice Powder. It prolongs the make up, it can be used as a fixer. It absorbs the excess of sebum, ensuring matte effect. It even skin, and can be used as a base or finishing touch. The white color of the powder disappears and become transparent once it is applied. And it should not contain any allergens, parabens or talc.

On my cheeks sometimes I use famous Benefit product Benetint, and on my lips Rimell Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm in shade Drive me Nude that is moisturising and light. 

What are your favourite products for springtime?

Love,
Liliann

Share:

3 komentarze

  1. Lovely post! These all seem like wonderful products xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Ooo the primer looks like it works like a charm and the lip colour is perfect for Spring!!! *So jealous we are in Autumn here in New Zealand... totally not looking forward to winter!*

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Definetly it's my type of make-up 😍❤️

    OdpowiedzUsuń