Monthly favourites- January 2017.



I got this absolutely gorgeous bracelet from my lovely cousin (thank you so much Agiś!). It is from the brand called Lilou. This bracelet is super delicate and perfect for everyday. It much to everything and weights nothing (I have strongly small wrist, compering to rest of my body, and I am really annoyed when things weights tones).


This book is also a gift, and also from the same person. How well she knows me! Ahhh. Hygge ("Huu-ge ') is the word for philosophy of life, which apparently makes the Danes the happiest people in the world. Hygge describes the moments of happiness, that we find in the most ordinary situations. There is Hyggemad (hygge food), hyggebajer (hygge beer), Caféhygge (hygge in a café), Hjemmehygge (home hygge) and so much more! This book helped me realise that we can derive pleasure from absolutely everything! It is perfect idea for self present! 


Yes, it’s a calendar. Simple one, found in a local store. I never knew what to do with them. I always used them for a month and then completely would forgot about them. But this year, I promised myself to use calendar more regularly! Plan more trips, shoppings, meetings, fun! Find some extra time for myself and my friends. 



Ed Sheeran with his newest album „X” from 2014. Finally I got a new vinyl, thanks to my brothers that were so kind and bought it for me! It is absolutely, crazily good. Usually my neighbours from upstairs makes a party, but since I own this album music in my place is louder. Some of the songs were used in Bridget Jones’ s Baby (my fav movie). 



Dr Irena Eris highlighter and bronzer. Oh my goood. It is a real pleasure to contour and highlight my face with these products. They are well pigmented but super easy to use. You don’t need to blend it for many minutes and be scared of over using. 


Konjac sponge. 100% natural sponge made from the roots of the Asian Konjac plant. It is supposed to cleans pores and exfoliates skin while simply washing your face with it. It is also recommended to take of your makeup with. I really like to apply a drop of some face product and gently massage my face with it. 

What are your monthly favourites? Let me know.
Love, Liliann

Tags:

Share:

1 komentarze

  1. I love how simple that calendar is, it makes it so much less cluttered!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń